When Does Camp Blue Star (CBS) start?
Camp begins on Tuesday June 26th 2017 and will run for eight weeks. Camp will end on Friday August 18th.
What are the hours of Camp?
The camp day starts at 9:00am till 4:00pm Monday through Friday. Camp will be closed on July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
We are very flexible in scheduling for CBS. You can sign up for a single week of Camp or as many as you want or need.
Does CBS offer extended day child care?
Yes, CBS offers two sessions a day of wrap around child care. The AM session begins at 7:00AM till the start of Camp and the PM session starts at the end of the camp day (4:00pm) and ends at 6:00pm. The cost for the extended day child care is $5.00 per session. You can sign up weekly for child care and you only pay for the sessions you need.
How do I sign up for the extended day care?
In your welcome package you will receive a calendar for before and after care. You can fill it out and turn it in on the first day of the week that your child attends.
What is the cost for Camp Blue Star?
The Cost for a full week of camp is $185.00 for your first child and $175.00 for each additional child. To reserve your space your application must include the $25.00 registration fee along with a $25.00 per week deposit. The balance ( Total tuition less your deposit) is due by the first day of camp.
What does my child need for camp?
Campers will be doing an array of activities every day so it is important that the children come prepared to camp every day.
- Lunch– We will store lunches in the refrigerator but the Cafeteria is closed for the summer so everyone must bring lunches. AM and PM Snacks will be provided.
- Swim suit– Campers will go swimming every day. So everyone should bring a swim suit and towel. Goggles are optional.
- Shoes– Campers should arrive wearing sneakers. Since the children will be doing different activities sandals or flip flops are not appropriate or permitted, except pool side.
- T-Shirts– Campers will be given a camp T-shirt on their first day of camp They will be required to wear it when they come to camp.
- Sunscreen– Campers will be outside everyday. If you wish your child to wear sunscreen it is your responsibility to supply it and up to the child to apply it to themselves.